- Add a new OS/CPU/VARIANT directory structure to a source tree
- Text-based QNX Software Installer (QSI)
- Serial communications manager for AMC WireTAP/PowerTAP
- Windows host server for devc-amctap
- SH4 7751 Big Sur eval board
- Graphics driver for MediaQ MQ-200 chipsets
- Graphics driver for Intel PXA250 LCD controller
- Driver for USB-compliant human-interface devices (HID)
- Driver for serial and PS2 human-interface devices (HID)
- Universal Photon input manager for keyboards and mice
- Network driver for Intel Gigabit Ethernet LAN adapters
- Network driver for IBM PPC405 on-chip Ethernet controller
- Network driver for PRISM-based wireless Ethernet controller
- Display HID device information
- Start a manager for HID input devices
- GUI-based QNX Software Installer (QSI)
- Startup the Renesas Aspen evaluation board (SH)
- Wait until a path exists
- Check in RCS revisions (UNIX)
- Check out RCS revisions (UNIX)
- Change RCS file attributes (UNIX)
- Clean up working files (UNIX)
- Compare RCS revisions (UNIX)
- Merge RCS revisions (UNIX)
- Added the lba48 option.
- Added the nosync and nowide options.
- The DVI (digital video interface) is enabled by default, so you can connect
LCD panels to your Radeon cards.
The only requirement is that you connect the LCD to the DVI connector at
boot time so the video BIOS can set up the digital output.
- The verbose option has been standardized and its
output now goes to slogger (view using sloginfo).
- Removed -f option
- Clarified home directory behavior
- Added example to clarify partition organization.
- Clarified the behavior of the -f option
- Clarified the type note and added the dperms attribute
- Changes due to new input architecture.
- You can now use the PHGFX and PHINPUT
environment variables to speciify the commands that you want to use to
start the graphics and input drivers.
- These applications have been changed to let you load the new
audiocdda.so plugin with antiskip buffering.
- Added the irqs, net, rc, and timers options
- Added many new options
- Added *_prio options
- General updates, clarifications and corrections
- Explained side-channels
- Added the -x option for PowerPC and x86 boards.
- Removed -a, -l, and -K options
- phshutdown, shutdown
- Corrected SIGPWR to SIGTERM