Real Time Logic is showcasing the BarracudaDrive example application in custom made hardware at the Embedded Systems Conference in San Jose, CA on April 3-7, 2006.
BarracudaDrive is a collection of some example programs from the Barracuda development platform and includes:
- A secure embedded web-server.
- HTTPS file manager, including a Java client file manager.
- HTTPS tunnel for securing non secure services such as ftp, telnet, etc.
- EventHandler powered chat server and chat client.
- WYSIWYG HTML editor.
- Users and constraints XML database with AJAX DHTML user interface.
- DHTML search application for searching remote hard drive.
BarracudaDrive is also available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and QNX Neutrino.
For more information: http://barracudaserver.com/esc.html
About Real Time Logic
Real Time Logic is a leading provider of software toolkits that bring the advantages of standard Internet applications to networked devices. Products include the innovative Barracuda Embedded Web-server and SharkSSL, the Embedded SSL/TLS server. Barracuda eliminates HTTP polling and awkward solutions such as using SMTP for sending asynchronous alarm notifications.