costom library

bridged with qdn.public.photon
Post Reply
Sylvain

costom library

Post by Sylvain » Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:56 pm

Hi,

I am developing an application on Photon and I need to link a custom library
(8K Byte) into it. The lib is small so I can liked it as static or dynamic.
Any idea?

Thanks.

Mario Charest

Re: costom library

Post by Mario Charest » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:33 pm

Salut Sylvain,

Tu te souviens de moi?

Ok I'm not sure what is your question. You want to know how to link a
custom library?
How to build it? Wether statis is better then dynamic ?

"Sylvain" <sjalbert@gietech.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I am developing an application on Photon and I need to link a custom
library
(8K Byte) into it. The lib is small so I can liked it as static or
dynamic.
Any idea?

Thanks.

Sylvain

Re: costom library

Post by Sylvain » Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:39 pm

Bonjour Mario,

Oui je me souviens de toi. Comment vas-tu?

My question is : How to link a custom library with a Photon application?

Thanks
..Sylvain

Bonjour Mario,

Oui je me souviens de toi. Comment vas-tu?

My question is : How to link a custom library with a Photon application?
Well it's just a matter of editing the makefile ( or the Phab config) to
link with the library.
Are you using Phab?

Hi,

I am developing an application on Photon and I need to link a custom
library
(8K Byte) into it. The lib is small so I can liked it as static or
dynamic.
Any idea?

Thanks.

Sylvain

Re: costom library

Yes, I'm using Phab,

Post by Mario Charest » Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:23 pm

"Sylvain" <sjalbert@gietech.com> wrote in message
Yes, I'm using Phab,
http://www.qnx.com/developer/docs/momen ... nPhABFiles

Hi,

I am developing an application on Photon and I need to link a
custom
library
(8K Byte) into it. The lib is small so I can liked it as static
or
dynamic.
Any idea?

Thanks.