netfront

bridged with qnx.development_tools
Post Reply
Jens

netfront

Post by Jens » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:00 am

Hi,

where do I find the netfront web server?

netfront is explained in the help system but I can't find the executable
on my system.

QNX 6.3.0 SP1

thanks

Jens

Max Feil

Re: netfront

Post by Max Feil » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:37 pm

The Netfront server is part of the Web Browser Technology Development Kit.
See http://www.qnx.com/download/group.html?programid=9202

--
Max Feil
QNX Software Systems

"Jens" <jschmidt@farleylaserlab.com.au> wrote in message
Hi,

where do I find the netfront web server?

netfront is explained in the help system but I can't find the executable
on my system.

QNX 6.3.0 SP1

thanks

Jens

Steve Reid

Re: netfront

Post by Steve Reid » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:26 pm

Max Feil <maxf@magma.ca> wrote:
The Netfront server is part of the Web Browser Technology Development Kit.
See http://www.qnx.com/download/group.html?programid=9202
I'll create a PR to make sure the entry in the Utility Reference mentions
this.

Steve Reid stever@qnx.com
Technical Editor
QNX Software Systems