Problems in installing eclipse IDE on qnx nc!

bridged with qdn.public.devtools
Post Reply
du yuqiang

Problems in installing eclipse IDE on qnx nc!

Post by du yuqiang » Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:54 am

After I input the command eclipse,the splash screen comes out.But an error
occurs.I check the .log file .This is the content of the file
"swt-photon-2133(not found in java.library.path)".
Who can tell me how to solve the problem?

Alex Chapiro

Re: Problems in installing eclipse IDE on qnx nc!

Post by Alex Chapiro » Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:38 am

I think you are talking about self-hosted IDE. In this case run qde instead
of eclipse itself. This script sets up classpath correctly.

"du yuqiang" <power_du@163.net> wrote in message
After I input the command eclipse,the splash screen comes out.But an error
occurs.I check the .log file .This is the content of the file
"swt-photon-2133(not found in java.library.path)".
Who can tell me how to solve the problem?

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.devtools”