QNX 6.2.1 IDE Debug launch error

bridged with qdn.public.devtools
Post Reply
Francois Joubert

QNX 6.2.1 IDE Debug launch error

Post by Francois Joubert » Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:15 pm

I am new to QNX and have just started my development.

I am able to generate, build and debug apllications, apart form one type of
application. It consist of a Photon App with two static libraries. No errors
or warnings were generated during compilation.

When I launch the debugger, I get a Launch configuration error, namely:
Exception occurred processing launch configuration. See log for more
information.
Reason:
Exception occurred while launching.

I am now totally lost! Where on earth do I find this log? There is a message
at the bottom of the IDE "String not found".

Please help!

Francois

Francois Joubert

Re: QNX 6.2.1 IDE Debug launch error

Post by Francois Joubert » Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:06 pm

Problem solved.

Francois
"Francois Joubert" <francoisj@andis.co.za> wrote in message
I am new to QNX and have just started my development.

I am able to generate, build and debug apllications, apart form one type
of
application. It consist of a Photon App with two static libraries. No
errors
or warnings were generated during compilation.

When I launch the debugger, I get a Launch configuration error, namely:
Exception occurred processing launch configuration. See log for more
information.
Reason:
Exception occurred while launching.

I am now totally lost! Where on earth do I find this log? There is a
message
at the bottom of the IDE "String not found".

Please help!

Francois

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.devtools”