Momentics 6.2.1 IDE problem?

bridged with qdn.public.devtools
Post Reply
Dave G.

Momentics 6.2.1 IDE problem?

Post by Dave G. » Fri Feb 28, 2003 8:16 pm

One of my projects is unable to be debugged remotely and the error box told
me to look at the logs. I looked at workspace/.metadata/.log and found the
following. I'm not sure what I am supposed to do with this ;)

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException[5013]: java.lang.StackOverflowError
at java.util.AbstractMap.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.HashMap.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.HashMap.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.util.HashSet.<init>(Unknown Source)
at
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.internal.core.sourcelookup.CProjectSourceLocation.<ini
t>(CProjectSourceLocation.java:37)
at
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.internal.core.sourcelookup.CSourceLocator.addReference
dSourceLocations(CSourceLocator.java:190)
at
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.internal.core.sourcelookup.CSourceLocator.addReference
dSourceLocations(CSourceLocator.java:191)
at
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.internal.core.sourcelookup.CSourceLocator.addReference
dSourceLocations(CSourceLocator.java:191)

and the rest of the very large logfile contains that last line repeatedly.
It appears that line is being generated at a fairly rapid rate... the longer
I stay in the IDE the larger the .log file is.

Any ideas?

Dave G.

Dave G.

Re: Momentics 6.2.1 IDE problem?

Post by Dave G. » Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:24 pm

So then I move all my source files for this project over to a new project
created under the IDE running on QNX itself. Now when I try to debug this
application I get an error box with the following text:

Exception occured while launching configuration. See log file for more
information.
Reason: Failed launching CDI Debugger : Not Supported - this should never be
called!

Help?!!!!

Dave G.

"Dave G." <~~~dkg@ormec.com> wrote in message
[...]