Installing only Phindows

bridged with qdn.public.installation
Post Reply
Frédéric Paquet-Roy

Installing only Phindows

Post by Frédéric Paquet-Roy » Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:31 pm

I have the Neutrino 6.2.1a PE and I want to install only Phindows alone(and
its dependencies...) on my Windows box. The problem is that the installer
offers me to install only a big package which I know to contain Phindows.
This whole installation is too big for the space remaining on my HD.

How can I install Phindows alone?

Thank you.

Mario Charest

Re: Installing only Phindows

Post by Mario Charest » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:08 pm

"Frédéric Paquet-Roy" <frederic.paquet-roy.1@ens.etsmtl.ca> wrote in message
I have the Neutrino 6.2.1a PE and I want to install only Phindows
alone(and
its dependencies...) on my Windows box. The problem is that the installer
offers me to install only a big package which I know to contain Phindows.
This whole installation is too big for the space remaining on my HD.

How can I install Phindows alone?
I don't beleive you can, maybe you can install it on a machine with more
space and copy the file over.

Or contact QSS and try to get a standalone version.
Thank you.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.installation”