xtang tcpdump @ repository won't install...

bridged with qdn.cafe
Post Reply
Miguel Simon

xtang tcpdump @ repository won't install...

Post by Miguel Simon » Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:55 pm

Hi

I point the installer to XTANG repository at QNXZone, and it comes back
with:

Error: License Error
Details: License agreement not found--package(s) will not be installed.

What gives? What am I missing?

Thanks.

Regards...

Miguel.

Xiaodan Tang

Re: xtang tcpdump @ repository won't install...

Post by Xiaodan Tang » Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:40 pm

Sorry,

It isn't updated for years :-(

The latest tcpdump is in 3rd party CD (Hope you are using 6.2.1).
Try, http://download.qnx.com/contrib/reposit ... sitory.qrm

-xtang

Miguel Simon <simon@ou.edu> wrote in message news:3F44EB85.6010108@ou.edu...
Hi

I point the installer to XTANG repository at QNXZone, and it comes back
with:

Error: License Error
Details: License agreement not found--package(s) will not be installed.

What gives? What am I missing?

Thanks.

Regards...

Miguel.

Miguel Simon

Re: xtang tcpdump @ repository won't install...

Post by Miguel Simon » Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:58 am

Hi Xtang...

Got it. Thanks.

Regards...

Miguel.

Xiaodan Tang wrote:
Sorry,

It isn't updated for years :-(

The latest tcpdump is in 3rd party CD (Hope you are using 6.2.1).
Try, http://download.qnx.com/contrib/reposit ... sitory.qrm

-xtang

Miguel Simon <simon@ou.edu> wrote in message news:3F44EB85.6010108@ou.edu...

Hi

I point the installer to XTANG repository at QNXZone, and it comes back
with:

Error: License Error
Details: License agreement not found--package(s) will not be installed.

What gives? What am I missing?

Thanks.

Regards...

Miguel.