Ottawa QNX Users' Group Meeting

bridged with qdn.cafe
Post Reply
Robert Krten

Ottawa QNX Users' Group Meeting

Post by Robert Krten » Mon Apr 29, 2002 4:39 pm

Same time, same place:

6pm at Colonnade Pizza Kanata, first Thursday of the
month, which of course crept up on me :-)

Directions:
417 to Eagleson/March; turn SOUTH onto Eagleson.
Turn RIGHT onto Hazeldean Road.
Turn RIGHT into "Farm Boy Plaza".

Agenda:
Loosey Goosey :-) Drink beer, eat pizza, everything
else is optional.

--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Books, Video-based and Instructor-led

Mario Charest

Re: Ottawa QNX Users' Group Meeting

Post by Mario Charest » Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:17 pm

"Robert Krten" <nospam88@parse.com> wrote in message
Same time, same place:

6pm at Colonnade Pizza Kanata, first Thursday of the
month, which of course crept up on me :-)

Directions:
417 to Eagleson/March; turn SOUTH onto Eagleson.
Turn RIGHT onto Hazeldean Road.
Turn RIGHT into "Farm Boy Plaza".

Agenda:
Loosey Goosey :-) Drink beer, eat pizza, everything
else is optional.
I shall see you there!

--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Books, Video-based and Instructor-led
Training and Consulting at www.parse.com.
Email my initials at parse dot com.

Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS)

Re: Ottawa QNX Users' Group Meeting

Post by Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS) » Wed May 01, 2002 4:48 pm

Hay guys

Send back the pictures of the babes in short skirts this time.

Same time, same place:

6pm at Colonnade Pizza Kanata, first Thursday of the
month, which of course crept up on me :-)

Directions:
417 to Eagleson/March; turn SOUTH onto Eagleson.
Turn RIGHT onto Hazeldean Road.
Turn RIGHT into "Farm Boy Plaza".

Agenda:
Loosey Goosey :-) Drink beer, eat pizza, everything
else is optional.

I shall see you there!

--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Books, Video-based and Instructor-led
Training and Consulting at www.parse.com.
Email my initials at parse dot com.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.cafe”