Ottawa QNX User's Group Meeting (Feb 7th) report

bridged with qdn.cafe

Ottawa QNX User's Group Meeting (Feb 7th) report

Post by Mario Charest » Fri Feb 08, 2002 3:20 pm

Group Meeting was very nice, lots of QSSL staff. Had a very good time I
think there
was close to 20 persons. William did a good job spreading the work
internaly ;-)

- MArio

Bill Caroselli

Re: Ottawa QNX User's Group Meeting (Feb 7th) report

Post by Bill Caroselli » Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:34 pm

Did you solve any of the world problems? (The QNX world anyway.)

--
Bill Caroselli -- 1(626) 824-7983
Q-TPS Consulting

"Mario Charest" <goto@nothingness.com> wrote in message
Group Meeting was very nice, lots of QSSL staff. Had a very good time I
think there
was close to 20 persons. William did a good job spreading the work
internaly ;-)

Mario Charest

Post by Mario Charest » Fri Feb 08, 2002 7:35 pm

"Bill Caroselli" <qtps@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Did you solve any of the world problems? (The QNX world anyway.)
No I think we created some more ;-)
--

Group Meeting was very nice, lots of QSSL staff. Had a very good time
think there
was close to 20 persons. William did a good job spreading the work
internaly ;-)

Miguel Simon

Re: Ottawa QNX User's Group Meeting (Feb 7th) report

Post by Miguel Simon » Fri Feb 08, 2002 8:32 pm

Hi...

Do you guys have pictures?

Also, does any one will or want to put a picture albun somewhere on the
web at one point? This might help in case we see each other on the
airports of the world...

Regards...

Miguel.

Mario Charest wrote:
Group Meeting was very nice, lots of QSSL staff. Had a very good time I
think there
was close to 20 persons. William did a good job spreading the work
internaly ;-)

- MArio

Robert Krten

Re: Ottawa QNX User's Group Meeting (Feb 7th) report

Post by Robert Krten » Fri Feb 08, 2002 9:48 pm

Miguel Simon <simon@ou.edu> wrote:
Hi...

Do you guys have pictures?
Nope, the meetings are all "in camera" :-)
Also, does any one will or want to put a picture albun somewhere on the
web at one point? This might help in case we see each other on the
airports of the world...
FBI already has our pictures... :-)

-RK
Regards...

Miguel.

Mario Charest wrote:

Group Meeting was very nice, lots of QSSL staff. Had a very good time I
think there
was close to 20 persons. William did a good job spreading the work
internaly ;-)

- MArio
--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Books, Video-based and Instructor-led

Miguel Simon

Post by Miguel Simon » Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:15 pm

Robert Krten wrote:

FBI already has our pictures... :-)
Ok then, in that case my work is done! :)

My wife wants to go along to a qnx group meeting to meet all the "qnx
gear heads", so we may drop by in a couple of years when we have some
time! Well, may be sooner, we'll see... :))

Cheers!

Miguel.
-RK

Bill Caroselli

Re: Ottawa QNX User's Group Meeting (Feb 7th) report

Post by Bill Caroselli » Sun Feb 10, 2002 8:40 pm

"Gear Heads!" No, no, no!

We're "Chip Heads." (I think)

And where is Robert Tinney today? I always liked his artwork.

--

"Miguel Simon" <simon@ou.edu> wrote in message
My wife wants to go along to a qnx group meeting to meet all the "qnx
gear heads", so we may drop by in a couple of years when we have some
time! Well, may be sooner, we'll see... :))

Martin Habicht

Re: Ottawa QNX User's Group Meeting (Feb 7th) report

Post by Martin Habicht » Mon Mar 04, 2002 4:47 pm

What about the March QNX meeting? Is it still on! I'd like to go !

Marty Habicht

Post by Robert Krten » Mon Mar 04, 2002 5:05 pm

Martin Habicht <marty@rogers.com> wrote:
What about the March QNX meeting? Is it still on! I'd like to go !
Replied via email -- just note that time is now 6pm due to popular demand!

Cheers,
-RK
Marty Habicht

Group Meeting was very nice, lots of QSSL staff. Had a very good time I
think there
was close to 20 persons. William did a good job spreading the work
internaly ;-)

- MArio

--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Books, Video-based and Instructor-led
Training and Consulting at www.parse.com.
Email my initials at parse dot com.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.cafe”