pinfo.mk problem

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting
Post Reply
Mike Gorchak

pinfo.mk problem

Post by Mike Gorchak » Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:23 am

Hello !

When I wrote my own pinfo.mk file, it contains line

PINFO DESCRIPTION=AC'97 blah, blah ...

when make almost done, shell wrote error sh: no closing quote.

The documentation doesn't say nothing about that feature :-)

Thanks !

Brian K. Hlady

Re: pinfo.mk problem

Post by Brian K. Hlady » Tue Jul 23, 2002 4:49 pm

Try the following:

PINFO DESCRIPTION=AC\'97 blah blah

Failing that...

PINFO DESCRIPTION=AC97 blah blah

Cheers,
-Brian

"Mike Gorchak" <mike@malva.ua.remove.this.for.no.spam> wrote in message
Hello !

When I wrote my own pinfo.mk file, it contains line

PINFO DESCRIPTION=AC'97 blah, blah ...

when make almost done, shell wrote error sh: no closing quote.

The documentation doesn't say nothing about that feature :-)

Thanks !

Brian K. Hlady

Re: pinfo.mk problem

Post by Brian K. Hlady » Tue Jul 23, 2002 6:34 pm

I have been informed about plan C:

PINFO DESCRIPTION="AC'97 blah blah"

Cheers,
-Brian

Try the following:

Hello !

When I wrote my own pinfo.mk file, it contains line

PINFO DESCRIPTION=AC'97 blah, blah ...

when make almost done, shell wrote error sh: no closing quote.

The documentation doesn't say nothing about that feature :-)

Thanks !

Mike Gorchak

Re: pinfo.mk problem

Post by Mike Gorchak » Wed Jul 24, 2002 6:02 am

Hello, Brian!

BKH> I have been informed about plan C:
BKH> PINFO DESCRIPTION="AC'97 blah blah"

Thanks ! :-)