3'rd party ISO

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting
Post Reply
Jens H Jorgensen

3'rd party ISO

Post by Jens H Jorgensen » Thu Jun 06, 2002 4:21 pm

If anyone from QSSL is listening - it could be nice if the 3'rd party
contents were available through your web-site, so you don't need to download
+400MB in order to get access to these great programs.

Thanks
Jens

Kris Warkentin

Re: 3'rd party ISO

Post by Kris Warkentin » Thu Jun 06, 2002 9:52 pm

I was told today that making the third party repository online is on the
to-do list. I don't have a schedule for you though.

Cheers,

Kris

"Jens H Jorgensen" <jhj@remove-nospam-videk.com> wrote in message
If anyone from QSSL is listening - it could be nice if the 3'rd party
contents were available through your web-site, so you don't need to
download
+400MB in order to get access to these great programs.

Thanks
Jens

Chris McKillop

Re: 3'rd party ISO

Post by Chris McKillop » Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:10 am

I setup a mirror myself at home...

http://qnx.wox.org/qnxpub100/

chris

If anyone from QSSL is listening - it could be nice if the 3'rd party
contents were available through your web-site, so you don't need to
download
+400MB in order to get access to these great programs.

Thanks
Jens

Jens H Jorgensen

Re: 3'rd party ISO

Post by Jens H Jorgensen » Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:55 pm

Thanks Chris

If anyone from QSSL is listening - it could be nice if the 3'rd party
contents were available through your web-site, so you don't need to
download
+400MB in order to get access to these great programs.

Thanks
Jens

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting”