porting from linux to QNX RTP

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting
Post Reply
Maynard Lanting

porting from linux to QNX RTP

Post by Maynard Lanting » Thu Sep 20, 2001 1:34 pm

Has anyone ported from linux to QNX RTP? I have to port a linux driver to
QNX, but i haven't done anything like this before and i'm fairly new to QNX.
What things should i be looking out for?

Maynard

Mario Charest

Re: porting from linux to QNX RTP

Post by Mario Charest » Thu Sep 20, 2001 4:54 pm

"Maynard Lanting" <mlanting@atsautomation.com> wrote in message
Has anyone ported from linux to QNX RTP? I have to port a linux driver to
QNX, but i haven't done anything like this before and i'm fairly new to
QNX.
Driver have different architecture. In fact it depends on the type of
driver
since QNX provides some SDK/framework to build them, network, graphic,
usb for instance.
What things should i be looking out for?
That question probably deserves a 10 pages answer ;-) I think
you should be more specific.
Maynard

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting”