C-Media

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.audio
Post Reply
Claudio Cardozo

C-Media

Post by Claudio Cardozo » Wed May 29, 2002 12:02 pm

Hi all!

I'm trying to build an image using the deva-ctrl-cmpci.so
from Mike, and I receive the message:

# mkifs dom.build ../fs/dom.ifs
Warning: Host file 'deva-ctrl-cmpci.so' missing.
#

Following the Mike's instructions, I compiled the source,
and I still get the message. (Thanks Mike!)

Any tips?

Claudio Cardozo
cazo@bol.com.br

Igor Kovalenko

Re: C-Media

Post by Igor Kovalenko » Wed May 29, 2002 10:42 pm

That message has little to do with Mike or audio drivers in general. It just
means mkifs can't find the deva-ctrl-cmpci.so in any of the places it is
looking for it. I'd think mkifs most definitely does not look for it in the
place where you build the driver. Look at the docs for mkifs...

- igor

"Claudio Cardozo" <cazo@bol.com.br> wrote in message
Hi all!

I'm trying to build an image using the deva-ctrl-cmpci.so
from Mike, and I receive the message:

# mkifs dom.build ../fs/dom.ifs
Warning: Host file 'deva-ctrl-cmpci.so' missing.
#

Following the Mike's instructions, I compiled the source,
and I still get the message. (Thanks Mike!)

Any tips?

Claudio Cardozo
cazo@bol.com.br

Post Reply