Problem with audio card 8086h, Intel

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.audio
Post Reply
Leandre Croteau

Problem with audio card 8086h, Intel

Post by Leandre Croteau » Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:30 am

I try to play an mp3 song with phplay, and phmad but the song is playing to
fast
I think it's comming from my audio card , Is theire a solution ?
Card specification
Vendor ID = 8086h, Intel Corporation
Device ID = 2445h, 82801BA\BAM AC97 Audio Controller
Thanks

Leandre Croteau , MindReady

James MacMillan

Re: Problem with audio card 8086h, Intel

Post by James MacMillan » Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:51 am

Do all mp3 files play fast, or only this one?
Do wav files play fast too?

Leandre Croteau wrote:
I try to play an mp3 song with phplay, and phmad but the song is playing to
fast
I think it's comming from my audio card , Is theire a solution ?
Card specification
Vendor ID = 8086h, Intel Corporation
Device ID = 2445h, 82801BA\BAM AC97 Audio Controller
Thanks

Leandre Croteau , MindReady

Leandre Croteau

Re: Problem with audio card 8086h, Intel

Post by Leandre Croteau » Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:11 pm

All the mp3 files play fast and all the wav files to

Leandre Croteau wrote:
I try to play an mp3 song with phplay, and phmad but the song is
playing to
fast
I think it's comming from my audio card , Is theire a solution ?
Card specification
Vendor ID = 8086h, Intel Corporation
Device ID = 2445h, 82801BA\BAM AC97 Audio Controller
Thanks

Leandre Croteau , MindReady

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.audio”