unable to access ddk repository

bridged with qdn.public.articles
Post Reply
Ahsan

unable to access ddk repository

Post by Ahsan » Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:59 am

The package installer says

This location does not contain a repository.

The location is http://betas.qnx.com/ddk

I specified the use name and password as ddkbeta.

Could some body help.
Ahsan

Mario Charest

Re: unable to access ddk repository

Post by Mario Charest » Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:52 pm

"Ahsan" <ahsan.khan@inh-seminconductor.com> wrote in message
The package installer says

This location does not contain a repository.

The location is http://betas.qnx.com/ddk

I specified the use name and password as ddkbeta.
The DDK aren't in beta anymore. Furthermore betas
are usually attached to NDA. Giving away username
and password in public is generaly not a good idea.
Could some body help.
Ahsan

Ahsan

Post by Ahsan » Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:33 pm

The package installer says

This location does not contain a repository.

The location is http://betas.qnx.com/ddk

I specified the use name and password as ddkbeta.

The DDK aren't in beta anymore. Furthermore betas
are usually attached to NDA. Giving away username
and password in public is generaly not a good idea.

Why QNX has this link on their web site. Is anybody at QNX reading it?

The package installer says

This location does not contain a repository.

The location is http://betas.qnx.com/ddk

I specified the use name and password as ddkbeta.

The DDK aren't in beta anymore. Furthermore betas
are usually attached to NDA. Giving away username
and password in public is generaly not a good idea.

Why QNX has this link on their web site. Is anybody at QNX reading it?
Cause there is nobody managing the content of the web page
Could some body help.
Ahsan

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.articles”