No Spam Please

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.advocacy
Post Reply
Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS)

No Spam Please

Post by Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS) » Wed May 22, 2002 12:24 am

Hi QSSL

Those of us who are active on the Internet already get way too much spam.

PLEASE don't you add to the clutter!

Alec Saunders

Re: No Spam Please

Post by Alec Saunders » Wed May 22, 2002 11:19 pm

What did you receive Bill?

--
Alec Saunders (alecs@qnx.com)
VP Marketing, QNX Software Systems Limited
"Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS)" <QTPS@EarthLink.net> wrote in message

Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS)

Re: No Spam Please

Post by Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS) » Fri May 24, 2002 5:28 pm

"Designing with a message-passing RTOS"

"Alec Saunders" <alecs@qnx.com> wrote in message
What did you receive Bill?

--
Alec Saunders (alecs@qnx.com)
VP Marketing, QNX Software Systems Limited
"Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS)" <QTPS@EarthLink.net> wrote in message

Alec Saunders

Re: No Spam Please

Post by Alec Saunders » Sat May 25, 2002 1:20 am

Let me find out where we got the list, and if it's internal I will have you
removed.

--
Alec Saunders (alecs@qnx.com)
VP Marketing, QNX Software Systems Limited

Pete Eddy

Re: No Spam Please

Post by Pete Eddy » Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:25 pm

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, eggs, cheese, and SPAM.
SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!
SPA-AAM Glorious SPAM! Wonderful SPAM!

Let me find out where we got the list, and if it's internal I will have
you
removed.

--
Alec Saunders (alecs@qnx.com)
VP Marketing, QNX Software Systems Limited

Jim Lambert

Re: No Spam Please

Post by Jim Lambert » Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:58 pm

Sheesh, I too got hit today. Click on this link and then we send you an
unasked for spam. Most of us know where to get help with QNX if we need it.

Jim

Let me find out where we got the list, and if it's internal I will have
you
removed.

--
Alec Saunders (alecs@qnx.com)
VP Marketing, QNX Software Systems Limited

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.advocacy”