View topic - QNX Lockup after Interrupt

QNX Lockup after Interrupt

General Help about QNX

Postby kloll » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Thanks, I will check to see if Plug and Pray, as you put it is enabled. will post the results of check.

Any pointers as to where I can find information on this??
How is this different then the PCI_attach etc functions?

I am new to QNX and this system was set up by a person in our company that is out this week, so I am flailing a little.

BTW: I have moved the interruptUnmask as suggested.
kloll

Postby Tim » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Kloll,

The plug-n-play setting will be in the BIOS, not in QNX.

Tim
Tim

Postby kloll » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 pm

1) The board does not support plug and Play.
2) the board may have an PCI to ISA interrupt mapping issue. they are working on an issue with a USB board interrupting and hanging the board. Hopefully this will solve my problem.

I am getting a PCI_UNSUPPORTED_FUNCT when pci_map_irq is called during the initialization.
kloll

Postby Tim » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Kloll,

2) the board may have an PCI to ISA interrupt mapping issue. they are working on an issue with a USB board interrupting and hanging the board. Hopefully this will solve my problem.

PCI and ISA can't share interrupts. So yeah, this sounds like exactly your problem as the ISA would hang the board.

Tim
Tim

Postby kloll » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Just got in another SBC from a different manufactuer, Same problem.

Another point of reference is the 1553 card only interrupts on PCI A which I have mapped to interrupt 5. When I do a InterruptAttachEvent the code hangs at that point, NO return from the call.

If I change the interrupt number passed in the call returns but the system hangs when I generate the interrupt.

I have tested the basic functionality of the Interrupt routine with another I/O board and it does work.
kloll

Previous

Return to Help