Where is the 3rd Party CD?

bridged with qdn.public.news
Post Reply
Shmuel A. Kahn

Where is the 3rd Party CD?

Post by Shmuel A. Kahn » Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:26 pm

Hello all,
Not having been around the QDN site much, and now with the face lift ;-> I can't
find anything. Where do I find this magical CD with EveryThing On It [Tm] ??

Shmuel Kahn(fused)

Jens H Jorgensen

Re: Where is the 3rd Party CD?

Post by Jens H Jorgensen » Sat Jun 08, 2002 11:52 pm

http://www.qnx.com/developer/download/contrib/
"Shmuel A. Kahn" <shmuel@kam-motion_SHPAM.com> wrote in message
Hello all,
Not having been around the QDN site much, and now with the face lift ;-> I
can't
find anything. Where do I find this magical CD with EveryThing On It [Tm]
??

Shmuel Kahn(fused)

Shmuel A. Kahn

Re: Where is the 3rd Party CD?

Post by Shmuel A. Kahn » Sun Jun 09, 2002 9:13 am

Jens H Jorgensen wrote:

http://www.qnx.com/developer/download/contrib/
Where do I find this magical CD with EveryThing On It [Tm]
Got it. Thanks.
Thanks to QNX for a clever long missing idea.

Shmuel Kahn

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.news”