QNX Press Releases

bridged with qdn.public.news
Post Reply
Martin Zimmerman

QNX Press Releases

Post by Martin Zimmerman » Fri Mar 22, 2002 6:04 am

Why aren't they posted in this group?

They should be.

Cheers,
Camz.

Bill Caroselli

Re: QNX Press Releases

Post by Bill Caroselli » Fri Mar 22, 2002 2:49 pm

I take it you've seen one? What's the skinny?

--
Bill Caroselli -- 1(626) 824-7983
Q-TPS Consulting

"Martin Zimmerman" <camz@passageway.com> wrote in message
Why aren't they posted in this group?

They should be.

Cheers,
Camz.

Debbie Kane

Re: QNX Press Releases

Post by Debbie Kane » Fri Mar 22, 2002 3:54 pm

Latest Press Announcements:

Mar 19-Pixelworks Selects QNX for Ultimate Convergence Chip
More... http://www.qnx.com/news/pr/mar19_02_pix.html

Mar 12 -QNX, Rational Demonstrate New Level of Tool-to-Tool Integration
More... http://www.qnx.com/news/pr/mar12_02_rtnl.html

Mar 12 -QNX Announces Beta Program for New Embedded IDE
More... http://www.qnx.com/news/pr/mar12_02_ide.html

Mar 5 - QNX Launches "Future Ready" Platform for In-car Computing
More... http://www.qnx.com/news/pr/mar04_02_auto.html

"Martin Zimmerman" <camz@passageway.com> wrote in message
Why aren't they posted in this group?

They should be.

Cheers,
Camz.

Mario Charest

Re: QNX Press Releases

Post by Mario Charest » Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:09 pm

"Martin Zimmerman" <camz@passageway.com> wrote in message
Why aren't they posted in this group?
What's the point Martin, it's on www.qnx.com. This should be sufficient no?
Why on earth would you want to get exposure on any other location that one
web page......
They should be.

Cheers,
Camz.

Mario Charest

Re: QNX Press Releases

Post by Mario Charest » Fri Mar 22, 2002 8:51 pm

"Alex Cellarius" <acellarius@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:09:57 -0500, "Mario Charest" <goto@nothingness.com
wrote:

"Martin Zimmerman" <camz@passageway.com> wrote in message
Why aren't they posted in this group?

What's the point Martin, it's on www.qnx.com. This should be sufficient
no?
Why on earth would you want to get exposure on any other location that
one
web page......

I'm with Camz on this one.
I too think it should be announced here as well.
I check these groups daily, but the website only infrequently.
Possibly this mode of usage is common to other readers here?
I was being sarcastic! (guess the ....... don't say much)

Alex Cellarius

Re: QNX Press Releases

wrote:

"Martin Zimmerman" <camz@passageway.com> wrote in message
Why aren't they posted in this group?

What's the point Martin, it's on www.qnx.com. This should be sufficient
no?
Why on earth would you want to get exposure on any other location that
one
web page......

I'm with Camz on this one.
I too think it should be announced here as well.
I check these groups daily, but the website only infrequently.
Possibly this mode of usage is common to other readers here?

I was being sarcastic! (guess the ....... don't say much)
Way too subtle for me. ;^)

Anyway, I think the problem is that the concept of newsgroups are too technical for
the marketing people... It's below their radar.

Alec Saunders

Re: QNX Press Releases

Anyway, I think the problem is that the concept of newsgroups are too
technical for
the marketing people... It's below their radar.

Thanks for the vote of confidence...

--
Alec Saunders (alecs@qnx.com)
VP Marketing, QNX Software Systems Limited

Alex Cellarius

Re: QNX Press Releases

Post by Alex Cellarius » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:45 am

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:15:21 -0500, "Alec Saunders" <alecs@qnx.com> wrote:

"Alex Cellarius" <acellarius@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Anyway, I think the problem is that the concept of newsgroups are too
technical for
the marketing people... It's below their radar.

Thanks for the vote of confidence...
:-)

Debbie is proving me wrong already..
Keep it up!

Miguel Simon

Re: QNX Press Releases

Post by Miguel Simon » Fri Mar 29, 2002 5:01 pm

Debbie...

Thanks. Very useful information.

Regards...

Miguel.

Debbie Kane wrote:
Latest Press Announcements:

Mar 19-Pixelworks Selects QNX for Ultimate Convergence Chip
More... http://www.qnx.com/news/pr/mar19_02_pix.html

Mar 12 -QNX, Rational Demonstrate New Level of Tool-to-Tool Integration
More... http://www.qnx.com/news/pr/mar12_02_rtnl.html

Mar 12 -QNX Announces Beta Program for New Embedded IDE
More... http://www.qnx.com/news/pr/mar12_02_ide.html

Mar 5 - QNX Launches "Future Ready" Platform for In-car Computing
More... http://www.qnx.com/news/pr/mar04_02_auto.html

"Martin Zimmerman" <camz@passageway.com> wrote in message

Why aren't they posted in this group?

They should be.