Will there ever be a graphical news reader for QNX?

bridged with qdn.public.news

Post by Bill Caroselli » Mon Dec 17, 2001 9:20 pm

Will there ever be a graphical news reader for QNX?

I've tried voyager and Netscape. They both suck.

I'd even be willing to use tin if I could figure out how to get it to
download messages for offline viewing and posting.

Bill Caroselli

Re: Will there ever be a graphical news reader for QNX?

Post by Bill Caroselli » Fri Dec 21, 2001 5:03 pm

I also see that there is a new Mozilla post as of this morning. I'll check
it out later today.

--
Bill Caroselli -- 1(530) 510-7292
Q-TPS Consulting

"LuigiG" <reply@in.th.egroup.ok> wrote in message
What about Opera?
there's supposed to be a QNX version, right?

"Bill Caroselli" <QTPS@EarthLink.net> wrote in message
Will there ever be a graphical news reader for QNX?

I've tried voyager and Netscape. They both suck.

I'd even be willing to use tin if I could figure out how to get it to
download messages for offline viewing and posting.

LuigiG

Post by LuigiG » Sat Dec 22, 2001 1:38 am

What about Opera?
there's supposed to be a QNX version, right?

"Bill Caroselli" <QTPS@EarthLink.net> wrote in message
Will there ever be a graphical news reader for QNX?

I've tried voyager and Netscape. They both suck.

I'd even be willing to use tin if I could figure out how to get it to
download messages for offline viewing and posting.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.news”