New user

bridged with qdn.public.news
Post Reply
Xytras

New user

Post by Xytras » Sat Oct 14, 2000 7:07 am

hi, I just found out abut QNX and i woul love to test it, but in the
supported hardware section my network, audio and video cards aren't
supported yet, these are realtek 8029 network adapter
CMI8338 sound card
and SiS 530 video

if anyone would contact me to get the drivers would be great

Mario Charest

Re: New user

Post by Mario Charest » Sun Oct 15, 2000 12:26 am

If they arent' supported that because the driver do not exits.

"Xytras" <pollo@mzt.megared.net.mx> wrote in message
hi, I just found out abut QNX and i woul love to test it, but in the
supported hardware section my network, audio and video cards aren't
supported yet, these are realtek 8029 network adapter
CMI8338 sound card
and SiS 530 video

if anyone would contact me to get the drivers would be great

Zeljko Fucek

Re: New user

I think that RTL 8029 is NE2000 compatible card.

hi, I just found out abut QNX and i woul love to test it, but in the
supported hardware section my network, audio and video cards aren't
supported yet, these are realtek 8029 network adapter
CMI8338 sound card
and SiS 530 video

if anyone would contact me to get the drivers would be great

Jedia

Re: New user

Post by Jedia » Fri Nov 03, 2000 11:43 am

RTL 8029 is working great with me !

8sauqb$o1h$1@inn.qnx.com...

hi, I just found out abut QNX and i woul love to test it, but in the
supported hardware section my network, audio and video cards aren't
supported yet, these are realtek 8029 network adapter
CMI8338 sound card
and SiS 530 video

if anyone would contact me to get the drivers would be great

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.news”