Conference News

bridged with qdn.public.news
Post Reply
Bill at Sierra Design

Conference News

Post by Bill at Sierra Design » Fri Jul 07, 2000 4:56 pm

I was unable to attend the QNX 2000 conference. In fact I've been extreamly
busy since then. I haven't seen any news about anything that was anounced
at the conference. Could some summaries be posted here?

I have seen some new buz words. Hopfully they will be defined before I
start asking dumb questions about them.

Debbie Kane

Re: Conference News

Post by Debbie Kane » Fri Jul 07, 2000 7:10 pm

We are currently writing up a summary of the conference, which will be in
the next issue of QNX News later this summer.
Here are a couple of highlights:
- some press announcements were released. See
http://www.qnx.com/news/index.html for announcements regarding 3Com,
Hitachi, Motorola, and support for ARM processors, etc.
- we released a demo of the new QNX Realtime Platform - see
http://get.qnx.com for more information about our latest technologies, or
see the press release at http://www.qnx.com/news/pr/apr24_00-openpl.html

"Bill at Sierra Design" <BC@SierraDesign.com> wrote in message
I was unable to attend the QNX 2000 conference. In fact I've been
extreamly
busy since then. I haven't seen any news about anything that was anounced
at the conference. Could some summaries be posted here?

I have seen some new buz words. Hopfully they will be defined before I
start asking dumb questions about them.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.news”