Photon with Intel 810/815

bridged with qdn.public.photon
Post Reply
Krupa

Photon with Intel 810/815

Post by Krupa » Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:34 am

Hi,

Is it possible to configure QNX 4.25/Photon 1.13 for use with Intel 810
and Intel 815 chipsets? We have observed that the list of supported hardware
indicates support for 810 chipset but with Photon 1.13 we were unable to
configure the same for higher resolutions.

Thanks,
Krupa

Guest

Re: Photon with Intel 810/815

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:00 pm

Hi Krupa,

The Intel 810/ 815 graphics card is supported in QNX4.25 but with Photon
1.14, the driver doesn't exist for Photon 1.13. when you try to set it up
in Photon 1.13 it is likely defaulting to the Pg.vga or Pg.svga drivers
which doesn't have support for that higher resolution for that card.

Hope this info helps.
Regards
Brenda

"Krupa" <seto@vsnl.com> wrote in message news:bnldlo$t5q$1@inn.qnx.com...
Hi,

Is it possible to configure QNX 4.25/Photon 1.13 for use with Intel
810
and Intel 815 chipsets? We have observed that the list of supported
hardware
indicates support for 810 chipset but with Photon 1.13 we were unable to
configure the same for higher resolutions.

Thanks,
Krupa

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.photon”