Phindows problem

bridged with qdn.public.photon
Post Reply
Kostadin Vardin

Phindows problem

Post by Kostadin Vardin » Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:39 pm

Hi,
I have a GUI application running under Photon & QNX4.25. I am able to
establish connection with target's photon server using phditto and
phindows as well. With phditto all of the widgets( their content is
changed by the application ) are updated properly, but with phindows only
some of them are updated others are not. I am using phindows 1.20, photon
1.14C, TCP/IP connection over ethernet. The fact that phditto work
properly sounds that phrelay works fine and the only problem must be with
phindows.
I will apreciate your help and hints!
Regards!

Mario Charest

Re: Phindows problem

Post by Mario Charest » Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:20 pm

Stab in the dark, maybe upgrading to Phindows 2.00 would help.

"Kostadin Vardin" <kvardin@rogers.com> wrote in message
Hi,
I have a GUI application running under Photon & QNX4.25. I am able to
establish connection with target's photon server using phditto and
phindows as well. With phditto all of the widgets( their content is
changed by the application ) are updated properly, but with phindows only
some of them are updated others are not. I am using phindows 1.20, photon
1.14C, TCP/IP connection over ethernet. The fact that phditto work
properly sounds that phrelay works fine and the only problem must be with
phindows.
I will apreciate your help and hints!
Regards!

Post Reply