term_load error

bridged with qdn.public.qnx4
Post Reply
Shashank

term_load error

Post by Shashank » Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:44 pm

I tried to spawn "vedit" from my photon application and got a term_load
error. Does anyone know what this means?

Your help is appreciated.

Shashank

Wojtek Lerch

Re: term_load error

Post by Wojtek Lerch » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:08 pm

Shashank <sbalijepalli@precitech.com> wrote:
I tried to spawn "vedit" from my photon application and got a term_load
error. Does anyone know what this means?
Typically it means that either $TERM is set incorretly or a terminfo
file is missing from your system. Does the error say "No such file or
directory"?

What does "ls /usr/lib/terminfo/?/$TERM" say?

Shashank

Re: term_load error

Post by Shashank » Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:37 pm

I had set one of the arguments to "spwanl" incorrectly.
If I run my Photon application from a terminal shell, it works fine.
Hwoever, if I run it from Phab it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks for your help.

Shashank

"Wojtek Lerch" <wojtek_l@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
Shashank <sbalijepalli@precitech.com> wrote:
I tried to spawn "vedit" from my photon application and got a term_load
error. Does anyone know what this means?

Typically it means that either $TERM is set incorretly or a terminfo
file is missing from your system. Does the error say "No such file or
directory"?

What does "ls /usr/lib/terminfo/?/$TERM" say?

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnx4”