How do you get QNX4?

bridged with qdn.public.qnx4
Post Reply
Denton Yoder

How do you get QNX4?

Post by Denton Yoder » Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:34 pm

How do you get QNX4? I downloaded the educational version of 6, but it was
not backwards compatable enough. Does anyone know a link where I can
download 4?

Ian Zagorskih

Re: How do you get QNX4?

Post by Ian Zagorskih » Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:17 pm

"Denton Yoder" <denton@vt.edu> wrote in message
How do you get QNX4? I downloaded the educational version of 6, but it
was
not backwards compatable enough. Does anyone know a link where I can
download 4?
You can only buy it.

// wbr

Eric Johnson

Re: How do you get QNX4?

Post by Eric Johnson » Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:51 pm

If you are buying QNX 4 for academic use you may qualify for a discount; see
the bottom of the QNX-in-Education FAQ, which you can access via a link from
http://www.qnx.com/partners/pa_education1.html

- Eric

How do you get QNX4? I downloaded the educational version of 6, but it
was
not backwards compatable enough. Does anyone know a link where I can
download 4?

You can only buy it.

// wbr

Post Reply