Pcmcia.generic detects only one slot

bridged with qdn.public.qnx4
Post Reply
Ken Schumm

Pcmcia.generic detects only one slot

Post by Ken Schumm » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:20 pm

I have a Dell Inspiron 4000 notebook that is a couple of years old. Dell
came out to change the motherboard due to a broken USB connector. After the
motherboard change Pcmcia.generic detects only the first PCMCIA card slot.

Ideas?

Hugh Brown

Re: Pcmcia.generic detects only one slot

Post by Hugh Brown » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:17 pm

Rather run the new pccard driver in 4.25G. Pcmcia.generic doesn't recognize
the latest CardBus adapters.

"Ken Schumm" <kwschumm@qsolv.com> wrote in message
I have a Dell Inspiron 4000 notebook that is a couple of years old. Dell
came out to change the motherboard due to a broken USB connector. After
the
motherboard change Pcmcia.generic detects only the first PCMCIA card slot.

Ideas?

Ken Schumm

Re: Pcmcia.generic detects only one slot

Post by Ken Schumm » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:59 pm

Thanks for the reply. I found an older Pcmcia.generic and pin utility you
emailed me a couple of years ago that seems to work. When I have more time
I'll play with the new pccard.

I have a Dell Inspiron 4000 notebook that is a couple of years old. Dell
came out to change the motherboard due to a broken USB connector. After
the
motherboard change Pcmcia.generic detects only the first PCMCIA card
slot.

Ideas?

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnx4”