QNX4 filesystem specyfication wanted!

bridged with qdn.public.qnx4
Post Reply
Jagger

QNX4 filesystem specyfication wanted!

Post by Jagger » Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:31 am

If someone has a QNX4 filesystem specyfication or someone knows where i can
download it from, please help me.

Regards
Jagger

Mario Charest

Re: QNX4 filesystem specyfication wanted!

Post by Mario Charest » Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:51 pm

It's all in the documentation that comes with the os and I beleive you'll
find more info about structure in header files (.h)

"Jagger" <retsam@wp.pl> wrote in message news:bq1jol$deq$1@inn.qnx.com...
If someone has a QNX4 filesystem specyfication or someone knows where i
can
download it from, please help me.

Regards
Jagger

David Gibbs

Post by David Gibbs » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:33 pm

Mario Charest <postmaster@127.0.0.1> wrote:
It's all in the documentation that comes with the os and I beleive you'll
find more info about structure in header files (.h)
In particular, look at chapter 11 of the Installation & Configuration
guide where it is talking about filesystem recovery, but does do
an "Overview of QNX disk structure". The main header file would be
<sys/fsys.h>

http://www.qnx.com/support/training/
Please followup in this newsgroup if you have further questions.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnx4”