Where is the BSP 1.0.2 source code?

bridged with qnx.bsp
Post Reply
gerardo

Where is the BSP 1.0.2 source code?

Post by gerardo » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:51 am

Hi all!

I'm trying to install QNX Neutrino 6.3.0 in a Total5200 v2, so I have
downloaded the BSP v1.0.2 provided by QNX and I have installed it in
my computer. The problem is that the source code is not where is
supposed to be: $QNX_TARGET\usr\src\archives\qnx. In fact, I don't
have the src directory under the usr directory... so I can't import
it from the IDE to build the BSP OS image.

I have executed the
bsp-freescale-mgt5200-1[1].0.2-20052581523-win32.exe file that I have
downloaded from qnx.com and I have completed the installation process
(that only installs 1Mb of files in my computer) many times, but I
can't find the .zip file with the source code where it is supposed to
be.

I hope that someone can help me, because I'm a bit mislead.

Thanks in advance.

Gerardo.

Dave Nickerson

Re: Where is the BSP 1.0.2 source code?

Post by Dave Nickerson » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:59 pm

BSP's archives downloaded and installed using the binary only key will only
install the drivers (in binary), a build file, notes and documentation. You
need to install the BSP using the source license key, obtained by purchasing
the product. If you do not have a source key, please contact you QNX sales
team. You then find the source archive installed under the directory you
have mentioned below.

- Dave Nickerson
QNX Software

"gerardo" <gerardo.albela@ctag-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
[...]