BSP for MIP405gpr from MPL

bridged with qnx.bsp
Post Reply
Armin Steinhoff

BSP for MIP405gpr from MPL

Post by Armin Steinhoff » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:44 pm

Hello,

I'm looking for a BSP for the PowerPC 405 based MIP405gpr board from MPL
which does fully support the PC/104 (ISA) expansion and its ISA IRQs.

Is there an official or inofficial BSP available ?

Best Regards

Armin Steinhoff

Jacek Rudnicki

Re: BSP for MIP405gpr from MPL

Post by Jacek Rudnicki » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:58 am

Hello Armin,

BSP for the whole MIP405-x boards family was developed by us.
We supports everything including ISA bus as well.

I will contact with you via separate e-mail.

Regards,
Jacek

Uzytkownik "Armin Steinhoff" <a-steinhoff@web.de> napisal w wiadomosci

Post by Armin Steinhoff » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:45 am

Jacek Rudnicki wrote:
Hello Armin,

BSP for the whole MIP405-x boards family was developed by us.
We supports everything including ISA bus as well.
Great ... so we can complete the test of our resource manager for our
dual CAN board (-40°C-+80°C)
I will contact with you via separate e-mail.
Many thanks

--Armin

Hello,

I'm looking for a BSP for the PowerPC 405 based MIP405gpr board from MPL
which does fully support the PC/104 (ISA) expansion and its ISA IRQs.

Is there an official or inofficial BSP available ?

Best Regards

Armin Steinhoff

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.bsp”