Anyone using Subversion, esp. in Windows-hosted w/IDE 4?

bridged with qnx.development_tools
Post Reply
rlb

Anyone using Subversion, esp. in Windows-hosted w/IDE 4?

Post by rlb » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:59 am

A search turned up only this from 2004:

http://www.openqnx.com/index.php?name=P ... subversion

Our group is using Windows-hosted Momentics (IDE 4 upgrade) and a
Windows-hosted networked CVS server. I'd like to know if SVN client
has been integrated with Momentics and any comments on your
experience (vs. CVS).

Thanks...

Eric Garza

Re: Anyone using Subversion, esp. in Windows-hosted w/IDE 4?

Post by Eric Garza » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:28 am

We are using SVN with IDE4 with the Subclipse plugin for 3.2, no problems
yet, but can't tell differences against SVN since I've only used RCS and
VSS.

Regards,
Eric Garza

"rlb" <robert.bottemiller@fmcti-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
A search turned up only this from 2004:

http://www.openqnx.com/index.php?name=P ... subversion

Our group is using Windows-hosted Momentics (IDE 4 upgrade) and a
Windows-hosted networked CVS server. I'd like to know if SVN client
has been integrated with Momentics and any comments on your
experience (vs. CVS).

Thanks...

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.development_tools”