Problems window in eclipse

bridged with qnx.development_tools
Post Reply
Kevin Stallard

Problems window in eclipse

Post by Kevin Stallard » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:14 pm

Hi all,

The problems window in eclipse is cutting of error messages. In order for
me to read them I have to find them in the console window. Now, this occurs
on both my laptop and my desktop. A guy who works with me has never had the
problem.

It must be me, but exactly what part of me is causing this?

Thanks
Kevin

David Gibbs

Re: Problems window in eclipse

Post by David Gibbs » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:20 pm

Kevin Stallard <kevin@a.com> wrote:
Hi all,

The problems window in eclipse is cutting of error messages. In order for
me to read them I have to find them in the console window. Now, this occurs
on both my laptop and my desktop. A guy who works with me has never had the
problem.
The width of the columns in the Problems view is adjustable -- have you
tried adjusting the column width to see the entire error?

dagibbs@qnx.com

Kevin Stallard

Re: Problems window in eclipse

Post by Kevin Stallard » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:14 pm

Yeah, I tried that....

I just got a note from qnx support, it apparently is a problem with the
3.3.5 compiler error parser. A known bug, should be fixed in the next
relase or two.

No biggie, just thought there might be a flag or workaround to make it
work...thanks for the reply,

Best Regards,
Kevin

"David Gibbs" <dagibbs@qnx.com> wrote in message
Kevin Stallard <kevin@a.com> wrote:
Hi all,

The problems window in eclipse is cutting of error messages. In order
for
me to read them I have to find them in the console window. Now, this
occurs
on both my laptop and my desktop. A guy who works with me has never had
the
problem.

The width of the columns in the Problems view is adjustable -- have you
tried adjusting the column width to see the entire error?

dagibbs@qnx.com

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.development_tools”