SP2 and dumpifs.exe

bridged with qnx.development_tools
Post Reply
Ken Schumm

SP2 and dumpifs.exe

Post by Ken Schumm » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:10 pm

After upgrading to SP2, each time I start the IDE I get a Windows error
pop-up that says:

dumpifs.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.

After clearing the window the IDE then starts and runs. I have reset all
open perspectives and still get the error. Everything else seems to be
working.

Why is this error happening and what can I do to fix the problem?

Ken Schumm

Re: SP2 and dumpifs.exe

Post by Ken Schumm » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:01 pm

"Ken Schumm" <kwschumm@qsolv.com> wrote in message
After upgrading to SP2, each time I start the IDE I get a Windows error
pop-up that says:

dumpifs.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.

After clearing the window the IDE then starts and runs. I have reset all
open perspectives and still get the error. Everything else seems to be
working.

Why is this error happening and what can I do to fix the problem?
I think it's fixed. The error went away when I closed all perspectives,
exited the IDE, restarted the IDE and reopened the perspectives. Note that
resetting the perspective did not fix it.

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.development_tools”