Laptop for 6.3 development

bridged with qnx.development_tools
Tony

Re: Laptop for 6.3 development

Post by Tony » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:02 am

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:54:08 +0400, Mario Charest <postmaster@127.0.0.1>
wrote:
There is a version that is not full blown but that is very close.
Yes, I do use vmtools v0.4 for QNX4 myself - very handy thingy.
That's why I want to try isvm utility - to have the config always the same.

Tony.

Tony

Re: Laptop for 6.3 development

Post by Tony » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:18 pm

Hm-m...
I've compiled isvm for QNX4 but it always reports non-VMware condition...

Tony.

Robert Rutherford

Re: Laptop for 6.3 development

Post by Robert Rutherford » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:55 am

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:25:09 -0400, Max Feil wrote:
Here is the source to isvm. I'm also attaching the source to my
"vmclipshare" which is for qnx6 photon sessions under VMware. It will do
clipboard sharing, time synch, and makes a valiant attempt at automatic
cursor grab/ungrab. So it's a partial VMtools for QNX6.

Max
Max - thanks for sharing vmclipshare - great stuff.

Rob Rutherford

Mario Charest

Post by Mario Charest » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:50 pm

"Tony" <mts.spb.suxx@mail.ru> wrote in message
Hm-m...
I've compiled isvm for QNX4 but it always reports non-VMware condition...

Did you link it with -T1. I know vmtools needs to be linked with -T1
> Tony.

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.development_tools”