Exchange email from QNX

bridged with qnx.rtos
Post Reply
Kevin Miller

Exchange email from QNX

Post by Kevin Miller » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:15 pm

Are there any products out there that would allow email access to a
Microsoft Exchange server from QNX? In particular, I want to be able to
send email from a QNX system.

Thanks,

Kevin

Sean Boudreau

Re: Exchange email from QNX

Post by Sean Boudreau » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:04 pm

Kevin Miller <kevin.miller@transcore.com> wrote:
Are there any products out there that would allow email access to a
Microsoft Exchange server from QNX? In particular, I want to be able to
send email from a QNX system.
sendmail builds from pkgsrc.

-seanb

Igor Kovalenko

Re: Exchange email from QNX

Post by Igor Kovalenko » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:17 am

Sendmail it probably way too heavy for just sending emails. I've used
LibESMTP for that purpose, it is light and works well enough.

"Sean Boudreau" <seanb@qnx.com> wrote in message
Kevin Miller <kevin.miller@transcore.com> wrote:
Are there any products out there that would allow email access to a
Microsoft Exchange server from QNX? In particular, I want to be able to
send email from a QNX system.

sendmail builds from pkgsrc.

-seanb

Post Reply