qnx on mac os...?

bridged with qnx.rtos
Post Reply
miguel

qnx on mac os...?

Post by miguel » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:32 pm

Hi...

I hope that all is well.

I wonder if I could install QNX on a macbook pro with mac os 10.4.10? I
have not tried this yet, but I wonder if this can be done, and if so,
any things that I ought to watch for?

I suppose that I could run Linux right along Mac OS -and then run QNX on
Linux, but I would rather not do this. Thanks.

Regards...

Miguel.

Mario Charest

Re: qnx on mac os...?

Post by Mario Charest » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:38 pm

"miguel" <simon@ou.edu> wrote in message news:famted$ih4$1@inn.qnx.com...
Hi...

I hope that all is well.

I wonder if I could install QNX on a macbook pro with mac os 10.4.10? I
have not tried this yet, but I wonder if this can be done, and if so, any
things that I ought to watch for?
I beleive Eclipse could work, but none of the QNX tools would.

However I heard that work was progress to get QNX to work in Parallel. I
would also probably work on Vmware.
I suppose that I could run Linux right along Mac OS -and then run QNX on
Linux, but I would rather not do this. Thanks.

Regards...

Miguel.

miguel

Re: qnx on mac os...?

Post by miguel » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:35 am

Hi Mario...

Thanks for the suggestion. I think that I'll try parallels after all.
Thanks.

Regards...

Miguel.

Mario Charest wrote:
"miguel" <simon@ou.edu> wrote in message news:famted$ih4$1@inn.qnx.com...
Hi...

I hope that all is well.

I wonder if I could install QNX on a macbook pro with mac os 10.4.10? I
have not tried this yet, but I wonder if this can be done, and if so, any
things that I ought to watch for?

I beleive Eclipse could work, but none of the QNX tools would.

However I heard that work was progress to get QNX to work in Parallel. I
would also probably work on Vmware.

I suppose that I could run Linux right along Mac OS -and then run QNX on
Linux, but I would rather not do this. Thanks.

Regards...

Miguel.

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.rtos”