Errors when posting...

bridged with qnx.rtos
Post Reply
Bob Smith

Errors when posting...

Post by Bob Smith » Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:58 pm

....I'm getting errors when posting from outlook. Is anyone else
experiencing problems?

Rennie Allen

Re: Errors when posting...

Post by Rennie Allen » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:09 pm

Bob Smith wrote:
...I'm getting errors when posting from outlook. Is anyone else
experiencing problems?
Nope... mind you, I'm not using outlook.

Carlos Beltran

Re: Errors when posting...

Post by Carlos Beltran » Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:28 pm

"Bob Smith" <bob@home.com> wrote in message news:bvo7uj$e3u$2@inn.qnx.com...
...I'm getting errors when posting from outlook. Is anyone else
experiencing problems?
Yes. I use Outlook news reader and sometimes it does strange things. One of
these is that threads that I have started or I have participated disappear.
Why does this happen? ....I don't know...

carlos.

Marty Doane

Re: Errors when posting...

Post by Marty Doane » Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:00 pm

Do you have your Outlook view set to "Hide Read Messages"?

--
Marty Doane
Siemens Dematic

Yes. I use Outlook news reader and sometimes it does strange things. One
of
these is that threads that I have started or I have participated
disappear.
Why does this happen? ....I don't know...

carlos.

Bill Caroselli

Re: Errors when posting...

Post by Bill Caroselli » Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:57 pm

It can also be set to auto delete messages after X number of days.

Marty Doane <martin.doane@siemens.com> wrote:
MD > Do you have your Outlook view set to "Hide Read Messages"?
"Bob Smith" <bob@home.com> wrote in message
MD > news:bvo7uj$e3u$2@inn.qnx.com...
Yes. I use Outlook news reader and sometimes it does strange things. One
MD > of
these is that threads that I have started or I have participated
MD > disappear.
Why does this happen? ....I don't know...

Mario Charest

Re: Errors when posting...

Post by Mario Charest » Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:29 pm

"Bill Caroselli" <qtps@earthlink.net> wrote in message
It can also be set to auto delete messages after X number of days.
Which is the default I beleive.
Marty Doane <martin.doane@siemens.com> wrote:
MD > Do you have your Outlook view set to "Hide Read Messages"?

"Bob Smith" <bob@home.com> wrote in message
MD > news:bvo7uj$e3u$2@inn.qnx.com...
Yes. I use Outlook news reader and sometimes it does strange things.
One
MD > of
these is that threads that I have started or I have participated
MD > disappear.
Why does this happen? ....I don't know...

Post Reply

Return to “qnx.rtos”