ddd not running

bridged with qdn.public.devtools
Post Reply
Sylvain

ddd not running

Post by Sylvain » Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:03 pm

Hi,

I try to start "ddd" under QNX SE v6.2.1A and I got the following error
message:
Error: Can't open display: 127.0:0

Thanks

Bill Caroselli

Re: ddd not running

Post by Bill Caroselli » Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:36 pm

Sylvain <sjalbert@gietech.com> wrote:
S > Hi,

S > I try to start "ddd" under QNX SE v6.2.1A and I got the following error
S > message:
S > Error: Can't open display: 127.0:0

S > Thanks

It sounds like it is looking for an X-Window to display to.

Do you have X running?

--
Bill Caroselli -- Q-TPS Consulting
1-(626) 824-7983

Sylvain

Re: ddd not running

Post by Sylvain » Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:37 pm

I don't think I have it, but how can I see if I have it?

I look at the QNX repository but there is not X-Windows. Where can I get it?

Thanks

"Bill Caroselli" <qtps@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Sylvain <sjalbert@gietech.com> wrote:
S > Hi,

S > I try to start "ddd" under QNX SE v6.2.1A and I got the following
error
S > message:
S > Error: Can't open display: 127.0:0

S > Thanks

It sounds like it is looking for an X-Window to display to.

Do you have X running?

--
Bill Caroselli -- Q-TPS Consulting
1-(626) 824-7983
qtps@earthlink.net

Sylvain

Re: ddd not running

Post by Sylvain » Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:55 pm

OK I found it. I start "XPhoton" and "ddd" is working.

Thanks,
Sylvain

Sylvain <sjalbert@gietech.com> wrote:
S > Hi,

S > I try to start "ddd" under QNX SE v6.2.1A and I got the following
error
S > message:
S > Error: Can't open display: 127.0:0

S > Thanks

It sounds like it is looking for an X-Window to display to.

Do you have X running?

--
Bill Caroselli -- Q-TPS Consulting
1-(626) 824-7983