OutOfMemoryError problems about eclipse !

bridged with qdn.public.devtools
Post Reply
du yuqiang

OutOfMemoryError problems about eclipse !

Post by du yuqiang » Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:29 am

I have installed cdt in eclipse.But when I new a c++ file£¬there is a error
called OutOfMemoryError. And there is the same thing when I create a java
file.
Who can tell me how to solve the problem?

I check the .log file ,this is the content.
!MESSAGE java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
!STACK 0
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Alex Chapiro

Re: OutOfMemoryError problems about eclipse !

Post by Alex Chapiro » Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:40 am

Minimal memory requirement for IDE running is 256M. Is it what you have on
your computer?

"du yuqiang" <power_du@163.net> wrote in message
I have installed cdt in eclipse.But when I new a c++ file£¬there is a
error
called OutOfMemoryError. And there is the same thing when I create a java
file.
Who can tell me how to solve the problem?

I check the .log file ,this is the content.
!MESSAGE java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
!STACK 0
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Post Reply