Post Reply
jdl

QNX lock up

Post by jdl » Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:33 pm

Hello,

I have a lock up of the QNX OS both on PC and on target.
The source for the lock up in somewhere in my program, that I'm trying to
debug.
But how can I find the origin of the problem.
The systems seem dead, and all I can do is a hard reset.
(No update of the mouse pointer, date on PC. On target the attached console
doesn't respond anymore)

Jo De Lafonteyne

Alex Chapiro

Re: QNX lock up

Post by Alex Chapiro » Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:00 pm

Are you able to run your program without IDE using just GDB remote
debugging?

"jdl" <fkroket@mail.be> wrote in message news:bi2l6n$jt1$1@nntp.qnx.com...
Hello,

I have a lock up of the QNX OS both on PC and on target.
The source for the lock up in somewhere in my program, that I'm trying to
debug.
But how can I find the origin of the problem.
The systems seem dead, and all I can do is a hard reset.
(No update of the mouse pointer, date on PC. On target the attached
console
doesn't respond anymore)

Jo De Lafonteyne

Post Reply