IDE Internal error ?

bridged with qdn.public.devtools
Post Reply
QNX Momentics

IDE Internal error ?

Post by QNX Momentics » Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:36 am

When I ran my simple program ('Hello World') the IDE is always error ?
The message is :
"Internal Error, see error log for details"

Is anyone know why ?
And where I can get the error log file for the IDE?

Thanks

David Bacon

Re: IDE Internal error ?

Post by David Bacon » Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:04 am

Dear "QNX Momentics",

"QNX Momentics" <yoesak@yahoo.com> wrote in message
When I ran my simple program ('Hello World') the IDE is always error ?
The message is :
"Internal Error, see error log for details"

Is anyone know why ?
If you have studied the training videos, and still cannot solve this
yourself, I would suggest that you provide *much* more information on
exactly what you did to set up the project, set up the target, and run the
program. (The humourous replies you received from Eduard and from Robert
Krten when you posted this problem on qdn.cafe were almost certainly in part
because you gave far too little information to allow anyone to give you any
meaningful help.)
And where I can get the error log file for the IDE?
It is under your installation directory (probably C:\QNXsdk), in
workspace\.metadata\.log
Thanks

You're welcome, and good luck!

dB

QNX Momentics

Re: IDE Internal error ?

Post by QNX Momentics » Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:31 am

I've tried to debug my program and suceeded, but when I ran is always says
Internal Error, from the error log file I found that my JRE error..., (I
used C++ not java instead).

Do I should patch my Momentics IDE ? cause I found any patch in qnx.com.

Where can I find resource that related to QNX programming ?

Thanks

David Bacon

Re: IDE Internal error ?

Post by David Bacon » Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:32 pm

The IDE is written in Java, that's why the error log shows output from the
Java Virtual Machine.

I'm just curious - where did you obtain your Momentics IDE?

dB

I've tried to debug my program and suceeded, but when I ran is always says
Internal Error, from the error log file I found that my JRE error..., (I
used C++ not java instead).

Do I should patch my Momentics IDE ? cause I found any patch in qnx.com.

Where can I find resource that related to QNX programming ?

Thanks

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.devtools”