could not find qconfig.mk

bridged with qdn.public.devtools
Post Reply
Yiwen

could not find qconfig.mk

Post by Yiwen » Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:16 pm

Hi,

I just installed QNX Momentics IDE 6.2 Pro + Patches on my Win2000 Pro.
Installation was fine, QNX_HOST, QNX_TARGET were set and the path was added.

Then I created a new empty project (QNX c application project in IDE) I had
problem during compiling:
make: *** No rule to make target '/qtargets.mk'.
make: *** No rule to make target 'qconfig.mk'.
make: Failed to remake makefile '/qtargets.mk'.
make: Failed to remake makefile 'qconfig.mk'.
(could not cut and paste from C-Build windows ?)

I can find these files in my C:\QNXsdk\target\qnx6\usr\include and
C:\QNXsdk\target\qnx6\usr\include\mk.

Anything I forgot to set?

Thanks in advance!

Yiwen

Yiwen

HELP: could not find recurse.mk

Post by Yiwen » Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:53 pm

The full message (building the project) in C-Build window is

make CPULIST=sh -k
Makefile:8: recurse.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target 'recurse.mk'.
make: Failed to remake makefile 'recurse.mk'.
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.

Yiwen

"Yiwen" <ywang@speechworks.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I just installed QNX Momentics IDE 6.2 Pro + Patches on my Win2000 Pro.
Installation was fine, QNX_HOST, QNX_TARGET were set and the path was
added.

Then I created a new empty project (QNX c application project in IDE) I
had
problem during compiling:
make: *** No rule to make target '/qtargets.mk'.
make: *** No rule to make target 'qconfig.mk'.
make: Failed to remake makefile '/qtargets.mk'.
make: Failed to remake makefile 'qconfig.mk'.
(could not cut and paste from C-Build windows ?)

I can find these files in my C:\QNXsdk\target\qnx6\usr\include and
C:\QNXsdk\target\qnx6\usr\include\mk.

Anything I forgot to set?

Thanks in advance!

Yiwen

Yiwen

Re: could not find qconfig.mk

Post by Yiwen » Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:07 pm

I figured it out. It is because I have another non-compatible make which
comes first in my %path%.

Hi,

I just installed QNX Momentics IDE 6.2 Pro + Patches on my Win2000 Pro.
Installation was fine, QNX_HOST, QNX_TARGET were set and the path was
added.

Then I created a new empty project (QNX c application project in IDE) I
had
problem during compiling:
make: *** No rule to make target '/qtargets.mk'.
make: *** No rule to make target 'qconfig.mk'.
make: Failed to remake makefile '/qtargets.mk'.
make: Failed to remake makefile 'qconfig.mk'.
(could not cut and paste from C-Build windows ?)

I can find these files in my C:\QNXsdk\target\qnx6\usr\include and
C:\QNXsdk\target\qnx6\usr\include\mk.

Anything I forgot to set?

Thanks in advance!

Yiwen