IDE cann't found libraries at runtime...

bridged with qdn.public.devtools
Post Reply
Hichun Chen

IDE cann't found libraries at runtime...

Post by Hichun Chen » Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:35 am

Hi everybody,
My codes can debug under IDE,and use the defaut configure, the makefile
hasn't set any -L/-l parameters(even though I set -L lib path,it still
cann't found some *.so at runtime).
any suggestion appreciate!!

--
Hichun Chen

Marcin Dzieciol

Re: IDE cann't found libraries at runtime...

Post by Marcin Dzieciol » Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:29 pm

Hi,

Make sure you have all your *.so on your target and the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is
pointing to them.

Regards,

Marcin

"Hichun Chen" <hcchen@mail.ipp.ac.cn> wrote in message
Hi everybody,
My codes can debug under IDE,and use the defaut configure, the
makefile
hasn't set any -L/-l parameters(even though I set -L lib path,it still
cann't found some *.so at runtime).
any suggestion appreciate!!

--
Hichun Chen