Resizing font in C-Build(Momentics)

bridged with qdn.public.devtools
Post Reply
BYOUNGSOO KIM

Resizing font in C-Build(Momentics)

Post by BYOUNGSOO KIM » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:10 am

Dear All.
As you know, When complies source, there is information in the C-Build.
But in my case, the font is very small, so I can't read it so I want to
change font size.
But I cannot find menu where I can change it.
In the Preferences, I can't find it.

Another question is
My momentics don't support context-sensitive help and workbench
context-sensitive
help.
How can solve it?

Thanks in Advance

B.S.KIM
South Korea.

Doug Smith

Re: Resizing font in C-Build(Momentics)

Post by Doug Smith » Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:33 pm

"BYOUNGSOO KIM" <bskimm@haco.co.kr> wrote in message
Dear All.
As you know, When complies source, there is information in the C-Build.
But in my case, the font is very small, so I can't read it so I want to
change font size.
But I cannot find menu where I can change it.
In the Preferences, I can't find it.
To change your C-Build font:
1. From the menu, select Window>Preferences.
The Preferences dialog will appear.
2. In the left hand pane, select C/C++.
3. In the right hand pane, click the Change button.

Hope this helps,

--
Doug Smith
Technical Publications