QNX recursive make files documented?

bridged with qdn.public.devtools
Post Reply
Steve Lang

QNX recursive make files documented?

Post by Steve Lang » Mon Jul 22, 2002 8:37 pm

Is there anywhere that has good documentation on the recursive make files
that QNX uses? We are looking to use it for our own build system, but would
like more information. Something like a reference, what makefiles can be
included for what, which variables can be set to do what, etc. Obviously
with such a flexible system, it is impossible to document everything, but at
least a common usage would be nice.

Mario Charest

Re: QNX recursive make files documented?

Post by Mario Charest » Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:58 am

"Steve Lang" <slang@pillardata.com> wrote in message
Is there anywhere that has good documentation on the recursive make files
that QNX uses? We are looking to use it for our own build system, but
would
like more information. Something like a reference, what makefiles can be
included for what, which variables can be set to do what, etc. Obviously
with such a flexible system, it is impossible to document everything, but
at
least a common usage would be nice.

http://www.qnx.com/developer/docs/momen ... make_conve
nt.html