Post Reply
igor

help for wisecom dsl modem usb

Post by igor » Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:54 am

I'm newbie,
does anyone know where I can find the driver for wisecom dsl modem usb?
or if there is some alternative solution? (without writing anything becouse
I'm not able to program)
Thanx

ed1k

Re: help for wisecom dsl modem usb

Post by ed1k » Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:07 pm

In article <bkh0af$sip$1@inn.qnx.com>, aristos71@tiscali.it says...
I'm newbie,
does anyone know where I can find the driver for wisecom dsl modem usb?
or if there is some alternative solution? (without writing anything becouse
I'm not able to program)
Thanx
I'm afraid, you can't find such driver for QNX4/6.
Best regards,
Eduard.

igor

Re: help for wisecom dsl modem usb

Post by igor » Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:21 am

thanx for answer
Ign

"ed1k" <ed1k@humber.bay> ha scritto nel messaggio
| In article <bkh0af$sip$1@inn.qnx.com>, aristos71@tiscali.it says...
| > I'm newbie,
| > does anyone know where I can find the driver for wisecom dsl modem usb?
| > or if there is some alternative solution? (without writing anything
becouse
| > I'm not able to program)
| > Thanx
|
| I'm afraid, you can't find such driver for QNX4/6.
| Best regards,
| Eduard.

ed1k

Re: help for wisecom dsl modem usb

Post by ed1k » Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:08 pm

In article <bkjm89$ob3$1@inn.qnx.com>, aristos71@tiscali.it says...
thanx for answer
Ign
Though an ethernet DSL modem would work great. If you'd consider moving from USB/DSL to Ethernet/DSL
it'd give you a chance to enjoy broadband internet under QNX.

Eduard.

igor

Re: help for wisecom dsl modem usb

Post by igor » Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:07 pm

thank you very much
I'll think about it

| In article <bkjm89$ob3$1@inn.qnx.com>, aristos71@tiscali.it says...
| > thanx for answer
| > Ign
| >

| Though an ethernet DSL modem would work great. If you'd consider moving
from USB/DSL to Ethernet/DSL
| it'd give you a chance to enjoy broadband internet under QNX.
|
| Eduard.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.installation”