How can i get Network Up on two Ethernet Cards

bridged with qdn.public.installation
Post Reply
server

How can i get Network Up on two Ethernet Cards

Post by server » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:13 pm

message unavailable

Dave G.

Re: How can i get Network Up on two Ethernet Cards

Post by Dave G. » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:13 pm

I was just asked to look into this problem today from another developer in
our company. I get the exact same symptoms and I wonder if it is a problem
with the route? BTW, I am running QNX 6.2.1 Patch B. My ethernet cards are
from 3COM and Linksys.

Dave G.

PS. Crossposted to more active newsgroups for visibility

"vas" <vasdev_vs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
My QNX 6.2.1 m/c is able to detect two network cards on my PC & run the
appropriate drivers while starting, i am even able to configure the IP
address from the network config (phlip), but it does not ping from any
one.
But if it is connected individually ie only one at a time it is running
perfectly.
My cards are having RTL chipset & other Intel 82559 .

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.installation”