AMPRO ENCORE PP1 BOARD (MPC8245)

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.powerpc
Post Reply
Deon Herbst

AMPRO ENCORE PP1 BOARD (MPC8245)

Post by Deon Herbst » Fri Jul 05, 2002 7:41 am

Does anybody knows if QNX supports or plan to support the AMPRO ENCORE PP1
board (MPC8245) ?

Adam Mallory

Re: AMPRO ENCORE PP1 BOARD (MPC8245)

Post by Adam Mallory » Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:09 pm

From the specs on the AMPRO site, it's based off the MPC8245 (603e), which
we support.
Most of the on board components (ie. networking, ac97, usb(needs closer
look)) we should support.

Note: AFAIK, it isn't tested here, but other than some support for onboard
features, it should work.

Adam

QNX Software Systems Ltd.
[ amallory@qnx.com ]
With a PC, I always felt limited by the software available.
On Unix, I am limited only by my knowledge.
--Peter J. Schoenster <pschon@baste.magibox.net>
"Deon Herbst" <datasyst@mweb.co.za> wrote in message
Does anybody knows if QNX supports or plan to support the AMPRO ENCORE PP1
board (MPC8245) ?

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.powerpc”